Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Reply Which References Our Forum

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on October 15, 2005 04:19:23 UTC

Hi Mike,
This forum might not be honestly conducted.
There is no use complaining here, though.
The complaint process is broken.
Email never worked. Th
The moderator seems to be
( I did not say he IS, just seems to be) a tin-hat dictator with no reliable system for measuring the ideas, or adjudicating the manners on the forum. He or she was also explicitly rude to me in front of the forum...not authoritative, but panderingly rude.
Meanwhile, some of my posts were inexplicably altered and others inexplicably removed.
My name is Mike too. A different Mike than yourself- with a more clear idea of what is true in the matter you just posed.
However because this forum has become
unreliable, there is some doubt whether you will ever have the great response I would have given you. It is sad.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins