If posts drift off topic, they get hidden.
1) I first started posting here about four years ago and you have let me post thousands of posts.
Most times, my posts were not argued with on merit as a creationist might argue with an evolutionist or vice versa. This was, in part, because my ability with language had couched my assertions with sufficient caution...and some of my questions were actually too difficult.
Yet, I was extremely interested in the replies I received and very much admire the life-thoughts that I was allowed to read here.
2) I probably did not tell you enough times just how wonderful this site has been...coulda been better, but what couldn't?
3) There are folks who took offense when my answers to them were as smart alecky as they wrote to me. Individuals of towering humor and mind have been here. Some of them are like heroes to me. I mention Yanniru because we had the most friction between us tho like a few others here, he is a genuine hero. I did not realize they would be as thin-skinned as they were since they thought they would dish out some pretty strong insults. A few of them stated that I was racist or some other falsehood, and I decided it was their inexperience talking, and I forgave them in my own heart.
4) As for the legalisms: I am not trying to cause you grief. I would work hard not to cause you grief. There were quite a few anonymous personal attacks upon myself by folks implying this forum is their home, and admin did not prevent that or hide their posts. I don't mind if you do not display this post, especially if you are acting in good faith which includes me.
5) I did not address my previous post to "admin" because of some of the points in 4) and because there is, as you know, an occasional shift in the wind. I don't tell you how to run the site, and I respect the private property you mentioned, as I realize you have only that
small spot to be on.
Astronomy transcends some petty concerns, and I guess the admin who created the years this site ...does love astronomy. Thank You.