Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Quick Note To You Crazy Denizens Of The God And Science Forum

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Johnny on February 7, 2005 23:08:34 UTC

Hello again all,

Four months ago, I left a post about how futile posting in this forum is. A few people thought I was a fellow Aurino, but I assure you I'm not (though I do remember him).
Anyways, I read a few more posts just to see how the forums doin. To my dismay, but not surprise, it's the same muddle it's always been. Past month seems to have quieted down a good bit, perhaps you all are coming to your senses. Or perhaps you are busy writing fifty page dissertations to post here. Don't get any ideas.
Ok I'm done. See you in a few months I suppose.....maybe I should just leave this site alone altogether. I had bookmarked it in the past, and still have the link, which is why I visit so randomly. Who knows.

Happy posting,
Two Post Wonder?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins