Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It Is Predicted That Some ...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Duane Eddy on December 4, 2004 18:28:17 UTC

Now that we have progressed to the parables which do not have interpretations, I follow trends in the parables which I do know the interpretations for to determine if the solution is likely correct.
1. All the parables are about the “Kingdom of God”
2. The principal characters in the parables are God, people who are going to heaven, people who are not going to heaven, and angles.
3. The principal storyline has to do with a person who makes it, or does not make it to heaven.

With the previous trends as guidance it is illogical to assume that the parable of the yeast is about bread or deep space. However I have no proof because instructions were not given for interpretations.

It is interesting that the parables were designed to be misinterpreter by those who would wish to do so.
Luke 8:10
By interpreting the parable to be about a personally preferred topic, the true intent of the parable which is instruction about entering heaven is lost.

A scary thought.

Duane

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins