Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yanniru, Do You Really Claim To Explain Heaven To Us?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on December 8, 2004 20:10:26 UTC

at
http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/31921.shtml
Yanniru wrote: "That's how it works in heaven and on earth."

I claim to be more honest than Yanniru but I don't claim, as Yanniru does, to explain how Heaven works. Yanniru has not answered my skeptical posts in a while -- and until he does, let's just assume he is mistaken in that statement, not lying.

Yanniru wrote:
But the way it works is that you are given nothing unless you ask for it (scriptural ref missing), and the asking has to be in the form of a question (Ref: direct revelation), one with a brief answer like yes or know -- no open ended question will be answered.That's how it works in heaven and on earth.

So...we cannot ask an open-ended question such as,"How, Yanniru, did you come to know this is the way it works in Heaven?" Apparently, we have to ask a Yes or No question like
Woodward and Bernstein.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins