First I should say that your gentlemanly posts do you well in making your opinions palatable.
Of Jesus's parables which were recorded, the majority of them have interpretations.
All of the interpretations have to do with Heaven and how to get there.
They typically start with “The kingdom of heaven is like” which would tend to indicate they are about heaven.
Jesus never gave two interpretations of the same parable.
Now that we have progressed to the parables which do not have interpretations, I follow trends in the parables which I do know the interpretations for to determine if the solution is likely correct.
1. All the parables are about the “Kingdom of God”
2. The principal characters in the parables are God, people who are going to heaven, people who are not going to heaven, and angles.
3. The principal storyline has to do with a person who makes it, or does not make it to heaven, and their actions or motives along the journey.
With the previous trends as guidance it is illogical to assume that the parable of the yeast is about bread or evolution. However I have no proof because instructions were not given for interpretations.
It is interesting that the parables were designed to be misinterpreter by those who would wish to do so.
By interpreting the parable to be about a personally preferred topic, the true intent of the parable which instruction about entering heaven is lost.
The Bible is my guide, I am not the Bibles guide.
I do not try to change the Bibile, I try to let the Bible change me.
1. Although the Earth is not a closed system a thought experiment could be preformed in which life was in a closed system without changing life as it is. In this case life would tend toward disorder. Now we must ask if allowing the system to be open would this reverse this trend. I would say no, because allowing the system to be open as it is does not introduce order to the system.
2. There is no example of a species with 16 gene pairs turning into a species with 14 gene pairs which would indicate a crossover from one species to another. You have to assume it happened.
Variation inside a species is predicted in Gen 3 as a curse.
3. Pollination between bisexual beings would be much more efficient at causing mutations.
By creating male and female God has slowed the degeneration of our species due to genetic defects (Slowed the curse).
4. I am sorry but there are big holes in the fossil record, for all species not just man, if you want to make a case for consistent evolution. Saying that it is the fault of a creationist is a bit of a stretch.
5. What I mean by orderly is if evolution did take place I would expect the “first forms” by your theory of life to have fewer pairs of chromosomes with less instructions and as you climbed the tree you would see a pattern of enlargement and more chromosome pairs. This does not happen.
Most of my information comes from sites which have an ideology which would agree with you.
This is because most research in earths early history is preformed with individuals which have been heavily indoctrinated in the evolutionary theory.
I have given you several specific reasons I have trouble with the consistent evolutionary model.
All of which seem to me to be logical and defendable.
I am sorry that you have been offended by some individuals in your past.
It is my hope that you will be able to overcome any bias this has caused you.