Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
HEY SMART GUYS, Long Time No See!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Tabitha on May 31, 2000 07:56:36 UTC

Thanks for the input, been very busy. So would you say the concept of the collection of souls for the purpose of proof, on how pitiful a creation of God we really is fictitious. A mere tale written and told to man and woman alike just to bestow fear and to instill bewilderment upon all the race of man as a whole. So he could wander the earth pardise he inhabits with the burden of wager. A bet between good & evil, ( A TEST OF FAITH ).

LIke a comic that tell a joke to an audience of two and the funny thing about it is, either way the punchline ends up being all of us. When all along, all we`ve been looking for is the acceptence of God. To be good enough.
( The story of JOB )

and that just the beginning of the story......

Guys i got to go -eyes are closing-. i`ll into what you guys wrote on the 10-15 of may.

I guess what i`m saying is if God and Satan don`t exist then why are so compelled to care. ( some people just don`t want to be on the wrong side if God those exist ) ha,ha it`s a just in case!!! Like ying and yang; the proof that dark exist is made evident when light is absent. So when proof of the existence of evil is abundant
i.e EARTH....
then the proof of good is made evident in the absence of evil itself..

black magic, voodoo, spells from all kinds, and all races & colors. To perform an act of hatred towards another human is not the work of God......... what do you guys think and have you ever experienced or know anyone who knows anyone that has had interaction with the dark side of magic ( so called )..
and if anyone of you have practiced in the name of d-evil then how can you not believe in the name of GOD.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins