Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God's Science "A New Look At The Bible, Stars And Universes.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Scot Aaron on April 10, 2004 11:04:05 UTC

Hi, my name is Scot Aaron. I recently completed and printed an edition of a book entitled "God’s Science: A New Look at the Bible, Stars and Universes." This first book of the "God’s Science" trilogy provides a detailed model of the spiritual/physical creation of our universe.

A Relativity Ratio -- inspired from the Bible and Einstein -- is at the core of my Milky Way Model. This model adequately replaces the big bang theory and utilizes scientific data from numerous telescopes that measure radio to high energy gamma ray light.

The clearly measurable reality of light/energy provides a foundation for the Milky Way Model and shows how God created our universe, along with our roles/responsibilities within the continued creation of universes.

I am writing this brief letter to ascertain your level of interest in this work. Right now I actively seek potential collaboration and assistance in the promotion of God’s Science.

Brief information of God’s Science is available at http://psalmpublishing.com

Sincerely, Scot Aaron

p.s. I am not an active participant in any particular religion, yet appreciate individuals in all religions if they honestly abide by the timeless golden rule. Please forward this letter to anyone you might know interested in this topic.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins