Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
OK No Problem

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tarvo on December 20, 2003 15:40:21 UTC

I believe there were two people, just forget it, it is not important at all. But I insist that in science we must try to show that there are no other possibilities, you must think more about your theory. There are though people who present theories that neural networks implement consciousness or that consciousness is awareness (very few though who exactly say so if you read carefully), you may create theories of that level and may be appreciated by others, but not by me. But I would like that you stay on this forum, everyone must solve problems what he started to solve, and it would be interesting to talk then.

I don't know what you exactly want to achieve, but by impression I had of your theory it may be useful for you to study the game theory of John Nash http://www.popular-science.net/nobel/nash.html who suffered from schizophrenia and wanted to prove the existence of God, but found a way to estimate a behaviour of people instead, and got Noble price for it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins