Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My 2 Cents...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Kyle on December 10, 2003 00:39:52 UTC

***I do wish to apologize to you for my behavor towards the 'man of many names'. It appears to me that there is respect between everyone on this forum except between him and anybody, especially me. ***

Hi Rawson,

I vaguely recall a comic-book villain who had the supernatural ability to grow stronger by absorbing the energy of the weapons used against him.

I found that a certain comic-book villain on this forum tends to similarly thrive off the responses that his relentless nonsense elicits -- he seems to enjoy the attention he gets as the feuds (that he invariably initiate) grow in intensity.

Perhaps then, it is better to simply ignore him as much as possible.

If what you (and I) suspect is true and death is quite possibly the end of us -- physically and otherwise -- then (to me) that is all the more reason to treat every moment of life as precious, and to treasure our families, friends, relationships etc. with the attention that they deserve.

It also means that perhaps we shouldn't waste our time with all the claptrap and the hooey that falls in our way.

That's just my humble two-cents... sorry if the advice was unsolicited.

Best regards,
Kyle

PS. Having said that, every once in a while I think it is perfectly acceptable to let you-know-who know when he's gone too far!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins