Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Welcome To The Forum, Wanda

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul R. Martin on December 9, 2003 00:32:31 UTC

Hi Wanda,

What you have seen posted lately is not typical. There are quite a few other posters who have not been active lately. Don't give up too soon.

"I am interested in discussing science and religion, but particularly consciousness as it relates to science and religion."

Glad to hear that. I am interested in exactly the same things.

"I am wondering if this forum could possibly answer any of my questions with regard to the survival of consciousness after death. "

I am sure you can get some answers. Whether they will be convincing, acceptable, or true is another question. What are your questions?

"Is there anyone here besides the Secretary who would be willing to discuss these issues?"

I would be happy to discuss them and I am sure there are others as well. Be patient with me, though, because I am gone from the forum from Tuesdays through Fridays.

So, let's hear your questions, and when you are ready, let's hear your own guesses at the answers to your questions.

Warm regards,

Paul

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins