Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm Sick Of This Crap

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on December 4, 2003 15:06:05 UTC

Mike's posts are easy to be ignored, but when the forum comes to a point when Mike is the only one talking, that means it's time to take a break.

I noticed this forum goes in cycles. At one point people start having intelligent discussions, then more and more people join and older posters come back. Then Mike starts playing his game, and in a matter of a few days the whole forum is about nothing but Mike. That sends most people away, the forum becomes quiet for a while, and Mike is left with no one to harass. Then people are drawn back and the cycle starts all over again.

I've found a much better site on the net. It covers physics, mathematics, philosophy, religion, and pretty much everything we ever discussed here. It's got a lot more members and there are no idiots spoiling the fun. Unfortunately I can't post the address because I don't want Mike to be there, but you can e-mail me at aurinosouza@estadao.com.br if you're interested. I'd be great to see everyone else there.

Good luck to all

Aurino

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins