Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Aurino's Secret Government Is Evil

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on December 4, 2003 19:35:34 UTC

Aurino proposes everyone should come to his forum and asks you email him. Let us see whether Aurino is a truth teller.
(Aurino in italics)
from http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/30682.shtml
Mike's posts are easy to be ignored,

Then why can you not ignore them?

but when the forum comes to a point when Mike is the only one talking, that means it's time to take a break.

I am not the only one posting "science and God" content. What are you talking about? Not "science and God."

I noticed this forum goes in cycles.

However, you will not make an organized case that this is so. (In fact, it is not.) You will, instead, boldly assert it while pointing an evil finger away from yourself.

At one point people start having intelligent discussions, then more and more people join and older posters come back. Then Mike starts playing his game, and in a matter of a few days the whole forum is about nothing but Mike. That sends most people away, the forum becomes quiet for a while, and Mike is left with no one to harass. Then people are drawn back and the cycle starts all over again.

Rather accusatory, but like the time you called me a racist, you won't resort to going to the archives to prove it.

I've found a much better site on the net. It covers physics, mathematics, philosophy, religion, and pretty much everything we ever discussed here.

It's better than www.astronomy.net? I don't believe it. But if you must, go. (Sniff)
Maybe they will like your unsupportable philosophy with your anti-science-sounding demands that scientific findings should bend to agree with your pre-conceived notions, and your comments that the Bill of Rights should be used as toilet paper, and your threats to shoot members of the forum. How long will you linger here?

It's got a lot more members and there are no idiots spoiling the fun.
Yet.

Unfortunately I can't post the address because I don't want Mike to be there, but you can e-mail me at aurinosouza@estadao.com.br if you're interested. I'd be great to see everyone else there.

I guess Aurino doesn't want me there. Gosh, I don't know why.

Good luck to all Aurino

Thank you!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins