Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Why Is Mike Bothered By These Movies?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on December 1, 2003 13:09:20 UTC

The first time I mentioned that his name was being used in Movies, here is the response I got:

-------------------------------

I Stand Corrected! Ruquist Is Clever And Well-mannered!
Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on November 30, 2003 05:09:38 UTC

Although he would label me insane for writing this, I am sure Ruquist is correct about his fictional work of imaginary fancy.

------------------------------

The post of a review of all the Phantasm movies above was just to indicate that it was NOT MY fictional work. However, his first response copied above suggests that those movies were very close to the mark. And Mike, you do not need to be insane to tell the truth.

However, it is a shame that the slander and obsenities that Mike has labeled me with, as well as many others here, should show up first in a Google search. No one has done that to Mike. Yet he apparently takes pride in what he does to others on a public forum. Otherwise he would not show it to this forum again and again.

If he were not anonymous, having such a common name, I would take him to court. But that would be useless as he has no money or property, or ethics. I have asked the Web spider to remove the slanderous posts of Mike. But as you can see, Mike seems to have more influence than I. No action has ever been taken about Mike's unethical posts despites several requests.

So Mike is my enemy. I should take spiritual advantage of such an opportunity. Can you feel my love, Mike?

Richard Ruquist

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins