Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Read Your "A Dark Matter Model Of Consciousness"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tarvo on November 14, 2003 15:31:53 UTC

What I think:

1. BEC exists in near absolute zero temperatures, but they may exist longer time in higher temperatures if they are very small (a size of a particle).

2. A form of quantum consciousness may appear in BEC first because nonlocality and second because all particles occupy the whole space and therefore everything depends not so much on space, but connections. If these were absolutely dynamic systems then there are important only the connections between the points, not the location of the points, and patterns of the connections of the points. In general in such artificial consciousness there is no space unless artificial consciousness simulates a space.

3. I think that the best evidence of quantum effects of consciousness is the influence to random event generators of pear project. The experiment with thousands of people gave result that the frequency changed in desired direction 5% more than if it was random. http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/finalcap.pdf This is a very long document, so wait a while before the download ends.

4. What Scaruffy said:

"Bose-Einstein condensates is that they seem to possess a primitive form of free will" What kinf of?

"When digestion of food generates enough energy, all molecular dipoles line up and oscillate in a perfectly coordinate manner, which results in a Bose-Einstein condensate." Really, is it proved?

"This implies that the wave function tends to collapse towards Bose-Einstein condensates" I rather think that wave function and any equation just cannot describe everything because of the loops like in C program what cannot be described in Gödel's formal system.

5. "In theory, this property can be exploited to convert axions into photons (radio/light/gamma-rays) throughthe use of intense electric and/or magnetic fields." If this can be done, then it may give some possibility to study the nature of the processes in BECs and how the things form there.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins