Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL YOU SMART GUYS???????

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on May 10, 2000 17:23:17 UTC

Hi Ton, I agree with you on these matters, but what is it then that is real? Is there no buildup of meaning or direction, intelligence? I do not believe in the totality of the pulsating universe, huge yes, but localized in comparison with the endlessness of space in with there are bound to be other systems immune to the effects of this area. In your opinion is it just live and die, or is there something more which can be worked toward in the short space we have? Just wondering what your views on these things are, pure materialism just does not seem to cut it.
Evolution, yes, but more than this must it be?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins