Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You're Wrong

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on November 1, 2003 13:23:53 UTC

Aurino rejects biological science. When
the bugs disappear in winter (evolution in progress), Aurino's explanation is not that
cold killed the bugs who have, however, left
behind a means of continuing their kind

I don't reject biological science at all. When I say evolution is Language Removed, I'm speaking from a philosophical perspective. I should express myself better, but I don't take the time because I don't think it's worth it.

Let me give you an example. You, for instance, are obviously the result of some mutation gone wrong. Your obnoxious way and your lack of manners probably means you can't get laid. Not with a woman anyway. So you won't leave offspring. I perfectly understand how the evolutionary mechanism guarantees that idiots like you will be born from time to time, while at the same time guaranteeing the likes of you will always be confined to where you belong - asylum, prison, or the government.

Instead, he claims God did it

But if you think about it, I can only thank God for the fact that there aren't many like you out there.

Yours truly,

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins