Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It's Hard To Be Angry With Aurino

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on November 2, 2003 03:23:53 UTC

Aurino Souza, emigrant from South America to Toronto, Canada (he claims) wrote:

I don't reject biological science at all. When I say evolution is Language Removed, I'm speaking from a philosophical perspective. I should express myself better, but I don't take the time because I don't think it's worth it."

To reject evolution is to reject biological science. Biologists agree. Ignorant cranks
think you can reject evolution and pretend to
do biology. Aurino is posing as an ignorant crank. It is hard to believe he is what he pretends to be.

Let me give you an example. You, for instance, are obviously the result of some mutation gone wrong. Your obnoxious way and your lack of manners probably means you can't get laid. Not with a woman anyway. So you won't leave offspring. I perfectly understand how the evolutionary mechanism guarantees that idiots like you will be born from time to time, while at the same time guaranteeing the likes of you will always be confined to where you belong - asylum, prison, or the government."

Remember, Aurino recently arrived from South America. He is here to explain how he obtained his results there.

It is hard to be angry with him since,
if he's not joking he's obviously a lost soul
who needs to be reformed...

but it's easy to reject his brand of
prejudice and foolery based on
1) his futile arguments
2) his hypocrisy
3) his sanctimonious inadequacy.

Warm regards,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins