Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The "Baptist" Persuasion

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 21, 2003 15:14:04 UTC

See http://whitestonepublishing.org/water_baptism.doc)
This article is a judgement of the Baptist church and all others who are persuaded that water baptism is important. So I suggest that so judging a whole group of people, millions and millions of god fearing people, will just get yourself judged.

In other words that article is a sin against god.

Now that is a judgement on my part. But I forgive you for making such the judgement expressed in that article, which includes me as I was baptized by water long before I could even speak.

Note that the article suggests that their are many ways to be "baptized" such as belief or the laying on of hands. There are many paths to god. All those different ways to come to god must include baptism by water. Especially because it is the way Jesus did it. It was the beginning of god speaking through him.

So do not dismiss any path to god.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins