Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Relativity,Quanta,Science

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by G.Machiels on October 8, 2003 21:14:03 UTC

In the name of Science a lot of people speak of relativity, quanta, quantum mechanics, modern science etc.

As far as I know science was invented to explain phenomena by physical laws and, if possible, to use scientific knowledge for human profit. I can find no phenomenon explained by relativity theory or quantum theories and I can find no scientific or economical application of these theories.

Before stoning me let us sit known and consider matters quitely.

Einstein, in his famous note of 1905, " Zur Elektrodynamik ...", shows he is a scientific ignorant. As every exact physical theory is "relative" why did Einstein state Maxwell's theory is NOT relative. Why did he say by the Maxwell laws the moving of a wire in the field of a stationary magnet or the moving of a magnet round a stationary wire produce different effects,

My explanation: because he knew nothing of electromagnetism.

The "relativistic" formulae giving length in function of velocity were invented by FitzGerald and Lorentz to explain Michelson's results. Michelson derived these formulae from acoustics.

Now Einstein deduces the same formulae from the hypothesis the speed of light is constant. Mathematically it is impossible to derive the same formula from different hypotheses. But Einstein did ! By cheating, by switching two similar expressions, one derived from the constant velocity hypothesis the other derived from acoustics.May I say Einstein was an impostor?

The relativity theory has no roots and no fruits.Only much noise.

The same can be said of the quantum theory, or more exactly, of the quantum theories because they are now more than ten.

The roots of quantum theories are lies.In the past many theories existed that were wrong. They were based on wrong beliefs or misinterpretations, never on deliberate lies. All arguments invoked to justify the existence of the quantum theory are, without a single exception, deliberate lies.

I give two but there are many. In 1911 Wien got the Nobel prize for his radiation theory but quantum supporters claim "classical" physics could explain black body radiation.

They say also, by Maxwell E.M.laws a rotating electric dipole radiates energy. They "say" this but never showed it mathematically. From this lie they deduced "classical" physics could not explain the hydrogen atom. But Mathematics show a rotating dipole does not radiate at all.Inversely, if applied correctly to the atomic structures the Maxwell laws give exactly the atomic spectra, something quantum theories can not..

The fruits of the quantum theories are the same Einstein's. Of the many discoveries of the 20th century no one has been predicted by these theories. And their predictions are contrary to experience. For example every atomic spectrum contradicts quantum theories numerically.

Therefore it should be wise to forget now and forever Special Relativity, General Relativity, Quanta, Photons, Quantum Mechanics, Color Quantum Mechanics etc. and to return to normal Science based on Mathematics and Reality.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins