Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"Credit Where Credit Due" - Don't Make Me Laugh!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on September 29, 2003 13:56:23 UTC

come now Aurino, he surely didn't lead you to believe he had confused his identity with that of a squirrel now did he?

Yes he did. But you don't have to believe me.

i've read posts where Dr. Dick refers to something he calls squirrel reasoning.

He certainly has a thing for squirrels.

as for this cult wallowing thing, i shall not go there thats not my way.

It's not your way; it's Dick's way.

i simply want to give credit where credit due and defend reason where ad hominen attacks seem apparent.

So you really think this all boils down to the fact that we don't like Dick as a person? Come on Tim, you have to be smarter than that. You think just because Dick says we are all idiots, we are really idiots? You think just because we way Dick is a fool, he is not really a fool?

Do you want to give credit where it's due? Then tell me what is it that Dick discovered which has not been discovered before.

On a final note, not that it matters but I find it interesting how you have so many things in common with Alan, including the fact that you are both British.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins