Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Laugh A Little, Have Fun

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on September 29, 2003 16:54:39 UTC

hi Aurino,

i just have to believe you've somehow mistakenly taken it that Dr. Dick has confused his identity with that of a squirrel as i know it is a past time of his to watch them and relate their characteristics to those of humans.

i don't think i can tell you what it is that Dick discovered which has not been discovered before as i'm really not sure what all the phenomenon of physical reality are that have already been discovered. also i can only really comment upon the first chapter as i've only skimmed the other chapters.
as i've stated in several other posts i find the definition put forth that "reality is a set of numbers" to be a ground breaking revelation. from that definition it is shown that any collection of data must obey the rule F=0. the concepts of knowable data and unknowable data are used in that derivation. i find this approach to problem solving unique as a method with respect to any teaching i've been exposed to. i have however realized that when i go blindly groping about in the process of solving real world problems that my success in finally solving such problems involves the application of such an approach. i find this approach a useful platform from which to approach problem solving that requires more than an intuitive approach (ie. much of the blind groping is alleviated).

i wasn't aware that i have so many things in common with Alan. what made you think that my nationality is British? it is not.

cheers, tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins