Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Obviously There's More To It

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on August 4, 2003 14:54:37 UTC

Hi Bruce,

After seeing over and over how Stafford cannot maintain any defense of his ideas when confronted, but relies on dogma whenever in trouble (or simply ad hominem attacks), it's come to my attention that Stafford is just looking for other things in life other than being right. With all of his writings you see a yearning to be recognized as a great insightful presence in our time period, and I think as he has reached his retirement years that this 'need' has finally come to a crucial point in his life.

Something probably happened early in his life which has caused him to blot out just about whatever anyone could tell him otherwise. Heck, he can't (or won't even bother to) understand Paul who dedicated a full two years to understand what he wants to communicate to him. Dick is just that kind of person. At this point in life, there won't be any way he'll change.

I just feel sorry for those who can't see through all of this. Maybe they are humoring him?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins