Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
There's Also Less To It....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on August 4, 2003 18:04:42 UTC

"Hi Bruce,"

Nice touch, Harv. Your philosophical position is clearly revealed in your amiable relationship with anonymous persons such as "bruce"; although he viciously and scurrilously "attacks" others on the forum and is unresponsive to
reasonable questions, you don't mind...because
he has not "attacked" you.

"...With all of his writings you see a yearning to be recognized as a great insightful presence in our time period..."

That's horsefeathers, Harv. I don't see any such thing. There is a strong mind at work, or perhaps a team effort. Whether his paper is a spoof or a serious effort, the desire for glory has taken back seat to a love of knowledge and a love of writing. Also, he has given you miles of material. You don't seem able to discuss what I post...revise? extend? No, you only seem willing to disagree and psychoanalyze. I believe you are holding back your best stuff... because you are a writer and wish to be paid, I guess. That would be the most reasonable cause for your behavior that I can see. But then I am playing your game -- psychoanalyzing.

Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins