Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It's Best To Hide Those In This Case

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on July 7, 2003 14:23:58 UTC

Mike, I don't know why it is, but some people in this world should just not have discussions between each other. I wish the world were different, but it's better to ignore and move away rather than allow yourself to be antagonized by them. I don't want to see you antagonized. Your best input to this forum comes when you are not engaging with those who antagonize you. Remember me and my antagonisms?? I was by far the worst, right? I learned that that's just a waste of our time and found the pleasant way of just accepting you for what you are and have found that to be a rather pleasing experience.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins