Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"hiding" Takes Away The Rest Of Each Thread?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 7, 2003 14:34:50 UTC

Harv wrote:
"Mike, I don't know why it is, but some people in this world should just not have discussions between each other."

Harv, I think it's clear that my detractors have waged a campaign of deceptive and disruptive posts, and it is strange to have you write to me as if you cannot tell the difference. A lot of what they write is clearly spam. Do you not see that?

"I don't want to see you antagonized. Your best input to this forum comes when you are not engaging with those who antagonize you."

"Hiding" takes away the rest of each thread, last I checked. That includes all subsequent posts.
I will explore alternate concepts. "Moving away clearly" is a concession of good ground to a few liars. Are you saying you cannot see that their posts are fundamentally deceptive as a clear pattern?

"Remember me and my antagonisms?? I was by far the worst, right?"

No, Alexander was the worst. He would ignore most of what I said and accuse me of being an ignorant creationist when I was actually
clear about evolution etc. I felt you were dishing out as much as you were receiving --
at least on the same order of magnitude.

"I learned that that's just a waste of our time and found the pleasant way of just accepting you for what you are and have found that to be a rather pleasing experience."

Thanks, Harv. Do you know what I "are?" What are I in this context?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2018 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins