Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Have Never Attacked You, Mark. Please Be More Honest

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 4, 2003 05:56:51 UTC

Mark wrote:
"Mike just posted my above post as an attack on me in defense to another post at the top of the forum."

1) You're anonymous on this forum, so how can you be hurt on this forum? If you cannot be hurt, how can you take criticism as an attack?
Your statements were attacked, but that is exactly what they deserved and well within the
purpose of a forum. You are easily able to place your statements side-by-side with anything said about or to you. Thus, "attack on me" is clearly a propaganda term rather than a real description of what occurred.
2) While I called you names, you alleged misconduct by me which you had not carefully checked out in advance or after I asked you to double check your facts.
Your statements about me were clearly more attack-like personally, and I am not anonymous. If you want to go around, we can compare statements you made about me to statements I made about you.
So...
What did Jesus say? I am the way and the truth and the life. If you believe in God, as you say, then truth must be important to you. But it is not easily arrived at sometimes.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins