Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Thus Time Itself Had A Beginning

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on April 13, 2000 02:17:24 UTC

Motion of energy is the movement which I refer to as being the property of the universe which gives us the illusion of time, thus, if it existed before the void changed, it would only be a rearrangement of the universes matter/energy, thus the line drawn between the "sides" of this event have no effect on whether or not time began, it is an illusion which should be refered to with different terminology, disallowing such references to time, this is also supported by the belief that space contracts and expands in response to certain types of energy, thus warping space/time, but I believe space to be nothingness, totally imune to any affects matter may have throughout it, for it is in itself enless and unaffected by anything due to its non-existance. These are my assumptions based purely upon a general knowledge of what science has come to propose, more philosophical than scientific, but as possible as any theory, since we are all basing so much on asumptions we cannot display.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins