Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Nothingness Cannot Be Measured, Even With The Label Of Zero

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Dale Lake on April 9, 2000 15:27:44 UTC

The zero is mental problem. So let`s use analogies for awile. Since the subject goes to harmonics and superstring theory, let`s talk a guitar string.
The string at rest is the zero. Maybe the string itself is not zero but the idea of "rest" is the true zero here. But notice the fundamental tone, the single wave, which is 1/2 wavelength, is energy manifesting in a whole wave form. The object vibrating is not accounted for by the waves vibrating onward through the overtones, so only the zero has any resemblance of an object.
Notice in my earlier above account that to have the harmonics work for the planets that Mercury had to be assigned the pre-harmonic zero.
Notice on a checkerboard if you choose one square for the center, there are eight squares around it and 16 around that and 24 around that. This is 8Hs, or 8 time the Harmonic sequence set (0,1,2,3...).
Notice on a brick wall pattern where the cracks line up every other row rather than every row like the checkerboard, that the zero still represents something with concentric surrounding patterns (6,12,18,24...) or 6Hs, six times the harmonic sequence.
Of course if we apply a spacetime perspective to the hypothosized original void we get no image nor space or time to contain that image, but we do have a zero cosmological constant which if spiked to positive or negative would completely warp our current perspective of spacetime.
I claim the zero necessarily exists everywhere still, as is required of the holographic reference. I believe we witness the void still present, holding the (1,2,3,4) harmonic dance in momentum around it and we call these particles quarks and the void force on time space we call the strong nuclear force.
In the harmonic binary system of computers we notice the zero as valid throughout.
Zero may not exist, but it seems to show itself as all powerful in holding all we know together.
And yes, for a void to break the initial inertia we run into religion since Godel`s theorem does not allow us to prove it. We are left with belief. But for the void to create and sustain creation trough the wonderful Darwinnian evolution, I can only understand it as "will" power. The void wills creation and thus is original mind and is still the founadation for each of our minds, as describe in my above accounts. But this is not provable, though if I were wrong it would be provable because one could step out of what I claim is a unified (I didn`t say closed since that would imply a boundry rather than simply no more mass and thus no more spacetime)system with no outside to step into, and be able to prove there is an outside and thus refute everything I believe in.
Talking inertial changes from zero to one, in terms of beginnings, I admit, is pure religion. Science can only talk, using our metaphore, about the waves vibrating over the guitar string, but in terms of beginnings, the zero string is left to speculation only.
I`m speculating that from original void arose everything, in someting much like creationists speak, then the universe evolves in wonderful ways discussable by our science. But the zero cannot be ignored, like Einstein`s cosmological constant didn`t need to even exist if he hadn`t created a positive form to freeze his universe for ten years before he rejected anything but zero and claimed the positve cosmo constant of those ten years to be the biggest blunder of his carreer.
Today scientists make their unified field theories and if they don`t work they change one of two constants to fix things for awhile: they mess with gravity and the cosmo constant, both taboo from my perspective.
The tough part of the zero, and why people have a hard time with it, is that our mind can slip into a zero perspective, the Taoist Void, and if not done properly can manifest in epilepsy or a shattering of the mind when returning to the world of duality. The solution is harmony.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins