Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Paul Does Not Argue With The Interpretation

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul R. Martin on June 1, 2003 00:07:44 UTC

Hi Harv,

I frequently ask Dick about the interpretation of different aspects of his work but I never argue with him about that. What I argue with him about is the classification of his result. I think it should be classified as a theorem of mathematics and Dick is not convinced of that. It's not that he disagrees with that classification, but simply that he has never thought of it that way and is not used to the process of adding theorems to the body of mathematics. Of course I am not used to that either, but that does not stop me from expressing my opinion and "arguing".

Warm regards,

Paul

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins