Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Would Say That Mike Is Spamming Me

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on May 16, 2003 11:44:50 UTC

That is what he would say except that it is the improper use of a good word. Mike does not spam me because he is not offering anything for sale.

What Mike is doing is simply slander.

The title of the text in question is
"God is subject to mathematics and physics"

In the text I explain that even if the most abstract aspect of god created math and physics, the lessor levels of the godhead are subject to the laws of math and physics, although they may understand them enough to bend the rules.

Nowhere did I equate myself to god except to say that the evolution of the soul is pointed toward god as an ideal.

Mike claims that I am equating myself to god. He is doing so because he cannot refute the truth and honesty of what I actually wrote.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins