Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am Interested In Your Diet.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Duane Eddy on May 13, 2003 23:22:32 UTC

I am interested in your diet.

My story.

About 6 months ago my wife and I started to count calories in attempt to louse some weight. I was 280 lb and 5'11" tall. I lost about 40 pounds in three months and was feeling great. Then I did something to my back and went to a “back doctor”. He took x-rays and told me my right hip was half an inch higher then my left hip and I would need to get a lift in my shoe. After some thought about this I realized that I had been walking against traffic ( on the left side of the road ) for exercise. A quick measurement of the road revealed that my hip was parallel to the road surface.

It is now two weeks later and my back has no pain but the nerve in one leg is causing a numbness and the muscles seem weak. The doctor says the nerve is pinched. I can’t help thinking that the change in diet and exercise has had a hand in the nerve (enlargement?) problem.

So what do I eat to louse my nerve ?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins