Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Lot Of Points To Ponder

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on May 9, 2003 02:10:22 UTC

i appreciate your taking the time and effort to clarify these issues. i shall ponder it all carefully.
i won't just scan the results of your paper. even though i may have to just accept much of the correctness of the math (it has areas, especially in probablity and statistics that i'm not knowledgeable in) i shall try to follow it as best i can.
i am very interested in the preface and the first chapter, and want to fully understand your reasoning and definitions that lead you to the first equations expressed.
i must say that Yanniru's point about the Fisher's work and how others have used his work to derive some of the equations of physics is of interest with respect to your paper. that such derivations could be done has allways seemed logical too me in primative sort of way.

hey i'm having fun, tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins