Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Sorry To Be So Vague

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on May 3, 2003 04:13:41 UTC

"who does not "really" deserve these rights?"

in my opinion:
The ignorant, abusive, illogical pervaders of religious or atheistic totalitarianism.
Their cowering flocks of misguided team players.
neo-nazi type folk
terrorist types
hate mongers
chronic criminals
drug addicts that would as soon kill for a $20 fix as work for it.
these types come to mind...

note: i still stand up for the rights we earlier alluded to for the types of people outlined above even though i don't think they deserve those rights.

i would not include intelligent folks in the above list. i consider them the same as
common ordinary "dumb slucks". dumb slucks is a slang term i probably shouldn't have used. if you are as old as i you should know the term though and it's slang usages. it can sometimes be used in the same manner as the term IMHO is used so often in internet messages.

regards tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins