Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Translation

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on April 24, 2003 18:16:58 UTC

Aurino,

***The key issue is, do you think all the ways of saying 'four' in my post are true or not? And if you think they are true, what does that mean?***

Let me translate the question again so that you see how I see your question:

+++The key issue is, do you think all the human ways of saying 'Katmandu' in my post are ipsi-duda or not? And if you think they are ipsi-duda, what does that mean?+++

It depends on what you mean by ipsi-duda. If you define ipsi-duda in a manner that also limits the number of ways we can say Katmandu, then of course all the ways you say Katmandu is ipsi-duda according to my way of thinking since we share mostly the same DNA and our evolutionary heritage is to say ipsi-duda under the conditions that if UG is the best hunter, then the best hunter is UG. In other words, if we say UG shall be abstractly represented by 4, then 4 is to say UG in our human way of defining a property of ipsi-duda.

Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins