Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Don't Think The World Will Let The Iraqis Pay

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 26, 2003 12:40:40 UTC

for the war.

Tim,

That would be pure colonial exploitation. On the other hand we did get the Saudis and Japan to pay for much of the 91 war. There may be no way for the world to stop us.

This morning's news has the Republican Guard moving south to engage the coalition. Pure stupidity on their part. But great for us. If we can eliminate the Guard, the war will essentially be over.

Saddam is even more stupid than I thought. Maybe he IS dead and the Guard just want to die in honorable warfare to get into heaven. I do not think Saddam would allow that.

Actually I did not think he was stupid at all. But if alive he is proving to be otherwise. I wonder if there is a bit of channeling going on to help our cause. It is still my contention that this whole region would be German if Hitler had not been so stupid. God provides stupidity when it is absolutely necessary. It will save lots of civilian lives.

Of course in all of Iraq there is only 75,000 of us so far. I remember last summer when the Administration suggested that 50,000 would be sufficient to finish Iraq, the Pentagon in an uproar said that at least twice that number are required.

So if the Guard engages us in open battle, I withdraw my prediction. They will be wiped despite there superior numbers.
yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins