Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Can You Be Wrong?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Murat Bilginer on February 25, 2003 15:26:45 UTC

and isnt faith, the supposition of truth based on peripheral knowledge that something yet unknown is true? i always felt that is basis and motivation of research.

i consider something only true when its provable, just like the characteristics of the lord, to me that is.

the lord is almighty(the controller and creator), all knowing(actual knowledge),perfection (the act of perfection) and lord is one, there is no other beside the lord (unifies all things)

i dont have knowledge to prove the lord exists as i can never experience or assertain the whole. but based how the simplest things happen around me all the time, i have "faith" as those ideas are proven.

there is one universe, it contains everything and is perfectly unified in its existence and in total control of all that is contained within it. the more i look into this transient relationships of everything, the more i see that everything is related perfectly. the nuts and bolts of it are the "signs". quran states that if one beings to doubt, he may refresh his belief by observing any kind of tree. tree actual or any other system.

tomato tomahto

peace

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins