Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
True- We Cannot Even Prove That An Electron Exists

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on February 26, 2003 13:35:55 UTC

True- we cannot even prove that an electron exists.

Aaron

Quantum mechanics is very accurate according to experiment. But it is really just an algoritm pf prediction that says little about the fundamental reality of the universe.

I suppose we know for sure that at least one universe. But we do not know what it is made of.

That is the same state of knowledge as what we know about many universes.

Besides reference to many universes is found in Hindu scripture in the Sri Bagavatum, and probably elsewhere.

Do you accept Hindu scripture as a product of god. How about jewish scripture. The quran.

For me, I accept all this as god's scripture plus what jesus said, but not what Paul/Saul said.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins