Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Dont Identify With Names Rather Beliefs

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Murat Bilginer on February 24, 2003 23:31:49 UTC

someone may call themselves muslim, but if they break the rules, thats it. belief to me transcends names, culture, nationality, etc.

ive been closes to some "jews and christians", than i have to some "muslims". the only true cohesion anyone can have with another is behavior, if principles are similar and corresponding than harmony is the product. and to put me on the "other team" and say that "we" got oil, is not fair. i dont identify with people that dont believe in the simplest principles that i believe in.

the backwardness is the result of loss of faith in the reality of daily affairs and the undeniable truth that we are subject to from our lessons in history and experience. they reverted to idolatry, believing what their leaders and heroes tell them instead of opening their eyes to reality. that life is not tribal, its oneness, its undeniably that. those people that you refer to have been subject to one rotten leader after another, however they got there, it is still there own responsbility to take charge and do what they must. instead of filing behind some selfish moron, put there for wahteverreason by whomever against whomever. this is what i believe is meant by straying from the lord will bring punishment. thought ego, impulse and habit are very well suited at that steering one away from the obvious.
dont treat me as if im youre enemy, im not and even if i am, you have to love me so na na.

but believe what you know, not what you feel. that is what it means to be a believer.

peace

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins