Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yes Thank You...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Murat Bilginer on February 24, 2003 23:14:51 UTC

actually i had read your idea of the folding, believe me that i couldnt quite understand it. you use terminology ive never heard and i figure, either way my assumptions are built piece by piece mostly from, drawing and making analogies. i dont really like to read writers i cannot ask questions to, unless i have a specific question, thats why i like this board, but i love thinking about everything. and the more i think the more connections i see, it seems like higher matter forms are more or less the "noise" of the more prime that support it. like hazey rerepresentations. you can see this in trees with their foliage upon their branches and light bulbs when theyre lit and of course the whole emf thing.

the metaphor of the knapkin was to show that from any perspective, any twisted ball, the other balls will move away successively faster when the entire fabric is unraveled, each ball further away from the point of referece will appear to move faster away because it is unraveling "in front" of something else thaat is unraveling itself thus unraveling at a greater relative speed.

*unraveling at 2 dashes per second
*a is point of refernce
*-------> direction youre facing...

1= a-->
2= a---->
as each succesive coordinate is riding the unraveling space and unraveling itself of the previous one "in front" of it, then d is moving away at a faster relative speed than c from a. im not sayig that this is true, rather this is what popped into my head when i heard the issue

anyway thanks

peace

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins