Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Would Agree And Reference The Emf Thing

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Murat Bilginer on February 14, 2003 00:10:37 UTC

sorry for all the emf talk but i canthelp myself. i believe it is possible that knowledge is consciousness is the EMF of your brain at a particular moment. the brains total knowledge is always present in the form of mean electrical activity, yet certain ideas (neural activity algorythms within the whole)can take precedence by cycling electricity to produce relatively greater electrical activity of that "idea" with regards to the remainder of the algorythms/ideas of the total brain. with this in mind (hehe get it?) we can presume that total universal consciousness is total universal electromagnetic radiation at anymoment. being it is that a "persons" individual consciousness is itself nothing more than a part of the whole that is merely being cycled at varying frequency to distinguish itself from its immediate surroundings, thusly when one dies and the elevated levels of that "particular" consciousness is not possible, then one is now more integral to the whole that always is, for energy is neither created nor destroyed.

an interesting personal parrallel might involve sensory deprivation to equalize the nervous system's electrical activity, in other words, know all of at least yourself at one moment. ive tried this in my bathtub. if youave access to a bathtub that can be isolated from light and sound, isuggest you fill it with warm water lay in it and wait. its pretty interesting.

peace

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins