Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yes, Quite Interested

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phillip Martin on February 14, 2003 02:30:37 UTC

Could axions be a form of local intelligence, for use in compact systems like the human brains, leaving photons for larger, more basic intelligence, like reality? I am not sure what axions are, however. I won't make any more wild guesses until I am sure about what you are saying, so please explain that and tell me more. I am interested in 'local' conciousness - '(more general)' conciousness discussion. I, personally, like the idea. It is the first idea I have been able to comprehend which I believe that God can be a part of the universe. Although, God, in this idea, is explained differently than any other explaination I have heard. In how I currently understand it, the idea of the universe as God's conciousness means that God has an absolute and ever-present affect on everything happening at all times. In other views, like how I have heard God explained about by some Christian friends of mine, it seems that God is a supreme conciousness and has complete control over everything, but is not existence. He only has power over this tangable reality, but is a part of another reality. Well, thats what I gathered from them, anyway.

Regards,

Phillip Martin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins