Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Precognition

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on November 22, 2002 16:09:11 UTC

Ray,

I am beginning to believe that a time dimension exists. That is, it is not just the present that exists.

The Akashic records are evidence of the existence of a past time dimension in which with the right ability, one can view exevything that ever happened, including all the revisions of history. Unfortunately for neo-historians, it may take as much time to view it as to live it.

But the future is uncertain due to both human free will and to the randomness of nature as represented by quantum mechanics. So the future dimension must contain all the possibilities, if it exists. [Thank God for 26 dimensions] It sounds very much like the 'many world' hypothesis of Everett. The present moment selects which of the many worlds actually comes into existence and goes into the Akashic Records.

For years I have been resisting the 'many worlds' interpretation of quantum mechanics. But if the Akashic Records exist, then it seems that in the future, many worlds must exist. I wonder if Everett got this from DR?

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins