Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It Is A Derived Assumption

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ivan on November 14, 2002 03:33:31 UTC

[QUOTE]
You never in your assumptions said that an n+1 dimensional being could create a n dimensional unuiverse.
[/QUOTE]

An n+1 dimension being is the minimum requirement so that the following assumption is not violated. It is the complement of this assumption and can be logically derived from it:
- An n-dimensional being cannot create an n-dimensional universe.

I try to be efficient in my proofs and keep things brief by not stating the obvious.

[QUOTE]
Almost by definition our will is not free if god knows what we will choose. Either s/he has given us free will or not.
[/QUOTE]

You know that I totally agree with you that we have free will. Let me ask you what you mean by “what”?

Does “what” mean?

a. The paths available for us to choose from.
b. The decision we will make about which path to choose.
c. The outcome of the path we choose.
d. The outcome of the paths we didn’t choose.

I choose only (b).

[QUOTE]
Besides nature does not allow for 3-d time.
[/QUOTE]

Please see my assumption above. If a 2D time (Hypertime) is allowed by nature then the Creator of nature must at least be in 2+1D=3D time domain.

Best regards,

Freemind.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins