Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Nothing About A Pet Nuclear Nuclear Weapons Control Theory In An

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 24, 2002 15:38:49 UTC

You are just rewriting posts over and over again as a ruse. Please specifically tell me what this pet theory is, or admit you are mistaken, or admit that you lie about what people say on this forum, and tell us all why you do so.

I have never in my life worked on nuclear weapons, so how could I have a pet theory about them.

The post you linked that comes closest to that suggests the possibility that god is responsible for all , and I mean ALL, that is happening in the world right now, in order to save the world from itself. This is quite close to what Harv has been saying.

If you think that that is a 'pet nuclear control theory', then you are guilty of a gross misrepresentation of my remarks. You have no right to distort my remarks to such an extent. Nobody else does on this forum or on any other forum that I have ever contributed to. You should be ashamed to sink so low.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins