Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
See, I Wanted You To Say You Were Speaking Strictly For Yourself

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on October 23, 2002 04:51:59 UTC

and not officially as a person following the
Jewish religion. Because you really have been
rude and careless and contemptuous of someone, me,
who didn't even know whether I was a Jew or not
'til you told me I'm not. Lots of persons in this world are just trying to get by, and we don't need any private club to cast aspersions on our character. And I think it was we persons of uncertain affiliation, not you of secret cliques, who provided the fierce desire for a fairer world, who founded the United States of America and several other fine nations where freedom and democracy reign.

They know what I mean even if you don't.
Maybe you experienced another foul secret clique
and decided you need to join one that you liked better. I truly respect that and I hope you won't become the evil you sought to escape and replace.

Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins