Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
As With Everything

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on September 20, 2002 17:50:08 UTC

Sometimes you write like him; sometimes he writes like you.

Sometimes I write like Harv, sometimes like Luis, sometimes like you...

There's a bit of me in everyone in this forum, and vice-versa :-)

it is pretty unlikely you are him.

Who known? You might be in for a surprise.

But it's strange the weight of circumstantial evidence that could say you were him.

That's actually part of a larger conspiracy, even Saddam Hussein is involved. First, we prove Western science wrong, then we prove Western morals wrong, and finally we take over the West by the sheer power of our ideas. Stay tuned.

My main reason for still being at this forum is to clarify some issues in Dr. Dick's paper. It costs me a lot of money to stay involved in this forum so I sure hope Dr.Dick (who probably isn't you) has pity on me and fronts up to some question marks surrounding his technique of "adding unknown data" in his early equations.

I could explain to you what he is doing but you won't listen to me anymore than he will listen to you. I'm sorry this is costing you a lot of money, especially when most of us actually get paid to litter cyberspace.

I thought they had computers in the monastery.

See ya,

K-PAX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins