Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God Is Everything

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Richard Ruquist on September 18, 2002 14:38:05 UTC

The cornerstone of the Jewish faiths is the summation of all the law which reads, in a translation from the Word of God in Hebrew, as follows:

Hear O'Israel, the Lord our God is everything.

This is of course has translation noise in it, as do all translations. Another good one is:

Hear O'Israel, the Lord our God is whole.

Or holistic, if you wish. Then again the rest of the Torah talks about how holy God is, so perhaps this is a better translation.

So what traslation has mainstream Judiasm,
namely Reform Judiasm
(the only branch that goes back directly to Jesus and Moses is Reform Judiasm- just the opposite of what you would think from its name)
been using:

Hear O'Israel, the Lord our God is one.

This is the best. We know from many scientific sources including our own Dr. Richard Stafford that the universe, which is all that exists, is binary, either zero or one. And here we have god telling us that he/she is the one. And what is left over is nothing. In short God is everything.

But Stafford Theory goes further. There are things that exist and things that do not exist, and we know thaT BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY VALID AND INVALID DATA. God is the valid data, which is everything in existence.
-------------

But there is more to that commandment. It goes on to say:

You shall love everything with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your intention.

You shall love everything in existence, for that is god. Here we see God also telling us that there are three realms of existence, associated with the heart, the soul and the will.

I will wager that they are:
the physical realm
the realm of dark matter(realm of the soul)
and the realm of dark energy(the realm of intention)

Jesus, the most spiritual Jew ever, added to this summation the law of Moses that you should love your neighbor as you love yourself. In other words, treat everybody as equal to yourself, for everybody was created to be equal.

Jesus added one new commandment, to love your enemy. I can't say that anyone has ever kept that one. By the way, the lord's prayer can be translation from Greek as:

Our Father-Mother God, holy are all thy names...

Here Jesus is teaching us that male and female are equal even in God, for God is everything and all parts are equal.

Now I must confess that bible translations run in my family.

My mother was one of the greatest bible translators who ever lived. And I am of course carrying on the family tradition.

My mother also believed that all Christian religions are equally valid, and she was a member of most of them at one time or another.

Being a former scientist and a former atheist i naturally extended these precepts to all religions as well as science and politics. We are all equals- including Jesus. We just have different degrees of soul evolution.

I hope that Dr. Dick will allow me to incorporate his world theory into my religion.

Regards to all equals,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins