Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Aurino, Aurino..............

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on September 15, 2002 10:46:12 UTC

Aurino...

You wrote such a good post!

And now you are backtracking???

O.K. here's the deal: it IS VERY SERIOUS. VERY.
And one needs to have one's head screwed on! But not screwed up! Not screwed up by bowing to the "orthodox view of the world" handed down by generations of muddled dictatorships!

What if I were a North Korean saying daring things about my government? Other North Koreans might fear I am losing my mind!

I am appearing to be deliberately losing my mind you might say: yes; appearances can be deceptive. How about: deliberately and carefully "losing" my inhibitions about being fully conscious, and at one with the cosmos? But don't misread that. I am very level-headed.

In "losing" the fake-mind I have constructed since baby-hood for play-act society's benefit; I find my real mind; which seeks to live in harmony with the Creator. (Actually T. Szasz argues that "mind" is a verb, not a noun; and describes "paying attention" e.g. "mind the step." Am I losing my consciousness? Or am I losing my unconsciousness? I have chosen to become more conscious.)

I am in a very unusual situation in these discussions. I already know heaps about fundamental stuff that underpins the human predicament; because of what I recall from my newborn-baby days.

That is EXTREMELY GRAVELY MIND-SHATTERINGLY SERIOUS STUFF. What I know from my baby-hood IS SHOCKING.

Everybody is putting on an act in this world, it seems. They have been so distracted from themselves, they have a memory-blank of their youngest years. This memory-blank is the "smoking gun" of a situation of THE UTMOST EXTREME GRAVITY in the human race.

But you can figure stuff out, quietly, gently, one-step-at a time.

You and Harv are intelligent: you can figure stuff out! Luis isn't afraid to. Dr. Dick got a long way. And Chris Langan. Mike is daring. If you think I'm saying loopy stuff: rip it up! I invite that. Don't ever humour me! Whatever exists still exists; so any misgivings you have about anything, any doubts, worries etc. : they exist too!

Don't deny any existent phenomenon! Incuding every thought you have! Let Existence BE; honesty is a safe rock! I don't think I ever heard of an honest nut-case!

Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins