Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Please Listen To Me!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on August 31, 2002 03:03:17 UTC

WARNING MESSAGE OF CHRIST APROCHING!

"Does this mean that someone who happens to be Hindu is WRONG and is going to go to hell??"

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

The Bible clearly that Jesus is the one and only way to heaven. To state it any other way is to not be a Christain. For a Christain is someone who follows and lives Christ's message. Christ said that he was "the way, thruth, and life." and Christ also said "only through me can one get to the father." To say that some one from another faith is going to heaven is exactly what Christ preached against. Listen to what God says and not the World.

"That religion is every bit as right for that person as Christianity is for me."

Have you even studied the bible at all? Christ is the only WAY. By no other means may one get to heaven. If another religion was okay to God, why did he constently punish the Isrealies when they took upon themselves other religions?

"There's no such thing as a religion that's completely infallable--that certainly includes Christianity."

Really? What is fallable about Christianity? There has never been 1, not 1, thing every proven wrong. No prophesy has ever been wrong, never! All of the historical information is correct and has been proven correct thousands of times. The message is truth and if it is fallable then it deserves to be put it the trash as the lie it would be!

"These moral principles are generally collected and exemplified in collections of stories (many of which are historically based)
(some written, some not)--and from that culture, over centuries (sometimes in less time) will form from these stories and
principles a philosophy which we call a religion."

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning." John 1:1-2

The Law has always been around it was not formed over time. Nor constructed from myths and half truths, the Law is from the Word and the Word has been here forever and it from the law that we get our moral principles. And from Christ that We get the full understanding of them.

You don't know your own religion. You are being politically correct. It is such a shame. I'm sorry, but you are missled. You are heading down the wrong road, the wide path. It isn't the narrow path of Christ. One cannot accept Christ with out accepting all of Christ and beleiving that nothing about Christ is fallable.

I will pray to God that you come to see your errors. Please if you read your bible, if you meditate on it, you shall see your errors. God can forgive and shall. Just come to him. Ask him and he will be with you forever and ever. Please understand this isn't an assult on you, but your false beleifs. If you have proof that you are right, give it to me so that I may learn. Show me the verse that proves me wrong. Show me the false prophesies. Show me that I am wrong and I will change!

In God's Hope, Love, and Blessing,
-Aaron Viviano

I will pray for you and already have.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins